10 things everyone needs to know about Nobles Restaurant!
AKA ‘The Hills District’, this little slice of leafy suburban bliss, is home to some pretty amazing foodie establishments, and we’re here to knock it on the head that our very own Nobles Restaurant Is part of it. Just come and see for yourself (and here’s 10 reasons why – food for thought right?):
1. Our cosy restaurant is housed in a Hotel & Spa that has touches of the old-world glamour. Tudor Style. Think dark teak wood, leather and upholstered dining chairs seated next to our indoor fireplace.
2. Simply check out our reviews across all platforms and see for yourself how we stack up against the competition.
3. Our bartender makes an excellent Martini. Plus, we warm your cognac for you on request.
4. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city. And parking is MUCH cheaper.
5. High Tea? Oh YES. We do those too. Every Saturday. We also cater for Baby Showers, High Tea Kitchen Parties and Bridal Showers!
6. We support our local distilleries proudly showcasing and offering these gem of spirits as a major part of our bar menu (see our Gin selection!)
7. Winter dining is cosy at the restaurant with our open fireplace. There really is nothing like the crackle of a fireplace while your feasting (with a glass of good red) to seriously relax and enjoy the moment.
8. Family-friendly! Oh yes indeedly. Check out our feedback on Instagram and Facebook pages. We even have a children’s activity pack to keep the little one’s busy so you can dine in (relative!) peace.
9. Our buffet breakfast is one of the best buffet breakfasts in Sydney Hills region!
10. Did we mention the stunning grounds our lodge and restaurant have? In Spring the blooms are bountiful, floral, fresh and fragrant.
So there we go... give us a try, and taste the sensational dishes on offer at Nobles Restaurant.