Given our focus on our customers, we are closely monitoring the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak and we have implemented measures to minimise risk of
transmission and to ensure that our hotel, employees, and guests remain in a safe, inclusive and healthy environment.
We are doing everything we can to uphold our high standards to maintain a safe environment, with additional cleaning, disinfecting, and providing hand
sanitisers to travellers coming through the hotel.
We have implemented the following measures to maintain a healthy environment:
- Working with industry bodies Tourism Australia, the Tourism Transport Forum, State Tourism organisations and relevant accommodation bodies to ensure
a coordinated approach.
- Following the health guidelines provided the Department of Health.
- Further reducing risk by exercising additional preventative measures as advised by Diversey our Chemical supplier, which include but are not limited
to: increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting throughout our hotel.
- Increased cleaning schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on hand railings, elevators, bathrooms and doors, using a suitable disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser & signs have been placed in all public areas for guests & visitors to use.
- Reinforcement of team personal hygiene, proper hand washing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
- Hand sanitisers are provided in all back of house areas for teams and front of house for all our guests in multiple locations.
- Increased communication with our partners and government public health agencies.
We would like you to work with us to provide a safe environment for everyone. You WILL be asked to hand sanitise on arrival at Reception, Bar and Restaurant.
If during your stay you do feel unwell management must be notified immediately where we will deploy our Isolation Strategy.
Our hotel understand travel arrangements will change during this time and welcome the opportunity to work with you adopting more flexible cancellation
and transferral of dates.